Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Neon Orange/White"
Why neon swimsuits? Besides being fun, bright and several of the best swimsuit colors for visibility, neon are also some of the safest swimsuit colors.
There has been much recent discussion about bathing suit color safety and the best swimsuit colors underwater. This vivid neon orange and white, with neon yellow zipper and highlight along the sleeves & neon pink striping down each side, is one of the best swimsuit color combos for safety ...and it’s just too cute!
This is the easiest way to keep your little one safe in the sun!
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down!
Sunsuits run true to typical size.
For sunsuits, height is suggested as the determining factor. If between sizes, we suggest sizing up. Fit may be roomy, but the sleeves and pant legs can be rolled up.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
- Wash separately before wearing and rinse in cold clean water after each use.
- Hand-wash in cold water: Neon items should be washed separately in cold water to prevent the colors from fading and bleeding. Hot water (including hot tubs/spas) can cause the dye to bleed and fade quickly.
- Use mild detergent: Use a mild detergent that is free of bleach or fabric softeners. Harsh chemicals can damage the fabric and cause the color to fade.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight: Avoid drying or storing your neon swimwear in direct sunlight as it can cause the color to fade quickly. Lay flat to dry in a shaded area or indoors.
To keep neon swimwear looking its best and to maintain the quality, it’s important to follow the care instructions carefully.