Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Hibiscus"
Slide in to island time with this gorgeous Hibiscus print featuring a mix of hibiscus flowers and juicy papaya slices.
This is the easiest way to keep your little one safe in the sun!
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down and you’ll feel great knowing they're safe from the sun's harmful rays in a UPF 50+ swimsuit!
Sunsuits run true to typical size.
For sunsuits, height is suggested as the determining factor. If between sizes, we suggest sizing up. Fit may be roomy, but the sleeves and pant legs can be rolled up.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for little ones to zip up themselves
Love the quality. It is easy to get on and off. Dries fast. My baby was comfortable in it and I felt good knowing she was protected by the sun during our long days on the beach and by the pool!
Love the quality
So cute! This fit our 2 month old daughter. For reference she is 9lbs and 21in! This worked great for 2.5 hours at the beach with her!
We bought this for our 14 month old baby girl. It was perfect! She was able to crawl around pool side and the zipper was not in the way. It wasn’t too difficult to put back on wet after a diaper change. It saved us so much time poolside because we could zip her in and sunblock her feet, hands and head/face. It saved so much time and allowed more swim time for our little fish! We also used the swim zip sun hat! Also with purchasing. We recommend them all! Thank you swimzip!
Love it. It keeps her safe from the sun and it's super cute.