Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Hibiscus"
Slide in to island time with this gorgeous Hibiscus print featuring a mix of hibiscus flowers and juicy papaya slices.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for little ones to zip up themselves
Love it. It keeps her safe from the sun and it's super cute.
I love the long sleeves and legs so I don’t have to worry about my little one getting burnt all over! And the bright colors are so pretty!
I love that this sunsuit has both long sleeves and long pant legs. I also love that it comes in bigger sizes (I’ve yet to find another brand that has this style and goes up to a 5t). Our almost 2 year old is very big for his age and the 3T/4T fits him well, with a little room to grow. He’s currently wearing 3T and 4T clothes so This definitely fits true to size. The only thing I would change is that the sleeves and pant legs taper slightly towards the wrists and ankles which can make it a little tougher to put on/take off especially on wet or damp skin. His old sunsuit (from another brand) is a little bit looser fitting in the arms and legs and I like that fit just a little more, but he’s out growing it so I’m grateful we found this one!