Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "GeoParty"
It’s a Geo Party and you’re invited! This abstract geo print features vibrant orange and navy dots set on a bold aqua background color.
No one was left out of this party when we were designing this collection!
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected?
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms.
Pair this sunsuit with our wide brim sun hat to keep your brand new baby sun safe while they are too young for sunscreen. Keep using this perfect sun safe combo for easy, all day, full coverage sun protection as they grow.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
I have been searching for a swimsuit for awhile for my 18mo daughter that can be passed down to my nephew...this is the first actually cute and gender neutral / unisex suit I have come across! It was important to me that the suit fully covers her body, arms, and legs...my family sunburns very easily and several grandparents have has some unnerving skin cancer diagnosis lately. Also, this suit zips all the way down and completely opens on one leg...it's SO EASY to get on and off of a squirmy toddler. FYI my 18-month-old kiddo is tall, but skinny, and I bought the 18-24 months. She currently wears 9-12 at H&M, 12-18 at Old Navy, and both 12-18 and 18-24 at Carter's and Gap. Hope that helps with figuring out sizing!
I am always so thankful for SwimZip when at the beach/pool. It makes getting three kiddos ready and out the door easier- without the hassle of sunscreen on every part of their body. It gives me piece of mind that I don’t miss a spot.
This sunsuit is amazing! We had one when he was younger and loved it, so when I saw they offered larger sizes, I couldn't resist! These suits really are the best- super easy to take off/put on + the sun protection is 💣! We use this suit all the time! For those of you who are worried about it being too hot, I live in the south and my boys will were long sleeve suits without any issues!
My family is from Australia so we take sun protection really seriously. I was so happy to find these full-body swimsuits for our 1 year old. They're super high quality, our kid seems very happy wearing it - we're very happy! So much easier than sunscreen on legs/arms. Have shared with lots of friends and family already. Will definitely keep buying these as our kid grows!