Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Pineapple Dreams"
Your little one will be ready to explore all day long in our fun Pineapple Dreams sunsuit.
Our one-piece long sleeve navy blue with yellow and orange details sunsuit is perfect for your little one splashing and playing all day long. Let them swim in the surf for hours while you relax knowing they’re protected from the sun’s harmful rays by our UPF 50+ UV coverage.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
Love this swimsuit for my son! This is the 3rd one we've purchased in this style and it's worth every penny! He's protected and the designs are so cute. We are in the water everyday during the summer months and they hold up so well- practically look brand new after months of wear!
The shark swimsuit is very cute and gives great protection
My son is only 10 weeks and 12 lbs and the 0-6 still fit well. It was a little big but it did the job and he will grow into it all summer. Very cute and functional, acted like a little wetsuit and protected him from the sun. Very happy.
We upped a size to get more use out of it. It was lightweight enough not to be unbearable in the Florida summer heat and gave good coverage
We went with the 12-18 month although we are just 8 months so it’s a little big but we wanted to get good use out of it. Used it for our first Florida vacation because our little guys is pretty pale and fair skinned. We also bought the euro shorts and zip in 6-12 month for this summer and they fit true to size. My guy is on the bigger side so the shorts are a little snug but once he starts moving around and walking I think he should slim up and they will be perfect. Fabric is super thick but not hot, soft and comfy. This brand will be our go to bathing suits for summer.