Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Blue Gingham"
A timeless color combination and pattern, blue gingham is the original and perpetual, versatile classic.
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
Adorable suit and easy to get on! Shielded our little one from the summer sun.
LOVED the suits i ordered for my 17 month old. Helped my boy stay protected from the sun while at the beach! Was also such a fast cleanup - kept all the sand out of his swim diaper! I’m obsessed
I love this swimsuit. It’s great quality and easy to put on. We love it!
Great quality, fabric and protection for my baby. 100% recommended. Accurate size, my baby is 2 month old and the size from 0-6month was just great for him. Love love love!
As a first time mom, I am trying to do everything I can to keep my baby’s skin protected! This has been the perfect solution to not lather his whole body up with sunscreen! It is very breathable and cool, so he loves it as well!