Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Don’t Be A Crab"
Our "Don’t Be A Crab" suits are sure to bring a smile to your little one's face! No one could feel crabby while rocking these cute crustaceans!
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
My son, like myself, is a redhead, so protecting his skin is absolutely a number 1 for me in summer!! This allows for minimal sunscreen and maximum fun! Will be getting more as he grows since he is in the 80th percentile for his height.
It’s adorable of course but the functionality is the best part. My son is in the 98th percentile for height and weight is not far behind, it fits wonderfully with room for the rest of the year.
This is the perfect suit for our little one! Keeps him protected from the sun and love the bright colors. Right now he is about 11lbs, 22” and there is still room to grow!
I am returning all other bathing suits I got on amazon and only using this brand going forward. It protected my 9 month old in the Caribbean and was the only suit we ended up using because we loved it so much
Used once so far and fits well. He did have an accident in it and unfortunately it does have a stain from the inside but you can’t see it at all on the outside. I can’t speak yet in the sun protection as he was only in the water for 5 minutes and we brought him back under the shade. Didn’t get burnt.