Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Don’t Be A Crab"
Our "Don’t Be A Crab" suits are sure to bring a smile to your little one's face! No one could feel crabby while rocking these cute crustaceans!
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
I purchased 3, one for an almost 4 year old, one for an 18 month old, and one for a 10 week old, and was very impressed. The products were true to size, fit great, and the kids loved only needing sunscreen on their heads, hands, and feet! They also seemed very comfortable for all 3 stages of kiddos to be in and dried very quickly. We loved the crab print and the almost 4 year old loved telling everyone "don't be crabby" while he wore it! So fun! We will definitely be purchasing again.
This suit makes your baby the hit of any pool party! Strangers can’t help themselves and shower your kiddo with compliments. (Also, you get to learn how many people can’t tell crabs apart from lobsters, so that’s a fun observation haha!)
I love this crab suit so much, I bought a matching set for my nephew and a bigger one for my baby when he sized out of the first one.
Aside from the crabs, the product is excellent. It eliminated the “is my baby going to get sun burned before he can wear sunscreen” anxiety, and is super easy to put on and take off. At no point did my baby protest, and to the contrary he seemed comfortable. I also suspect it may have helped ease him into cold water, given than barely any skin is exposed.
The only unfortunate part is that the color from the Huggies swim diaper transferred to the fabric of the suit in parts. But that’s not the end of the world, and probably more to blame on Huggies than SwimZip.
I purchased this for my babe's first beach trip because I was worried about sun exposure. This suit was great! It fit him well, he didn't mind putting it on (thanks to that full body zipper!), and I had peace of mind that he wasn't going to get burned or over-exposed. Just a little sunblock on the feet + a sun hat, and he was good to go. I'll keep buying this suit as he sizes up. It's great.
Purchased for my niece who is expecting, and will be sailing to adventures destinations.
The swim suit is so adorable, the quality of material is excellent. The most important part is it UV protective for the little one.
My mommy put it on me to swim and it felt just like a soft onesie. It was so soft and silky on my skin and protected me from the sun! I love it!