Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Be Bold"
This energetic vertical stripe will have your little lady feeling bold and brilliant! They'll be full of confidence in this “Be Bold’ print and you’ll feel great knowing they're safe from the sun's harmful rays in her UPF 50+ swimsuit!
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
Looks perfect. Haven’t worn it yet, seeing as it’s December and it’s freezing (and way too big since I got a side hahaha) but it looks wonderful!
I was skeptical to purchase due to the price point, however I have been so glad to have this since we received it! We live near the beach and spend a lot of time outside, it has been great to have this to ensure our babies skin is covered!! The quality is great also. It is worth the price!
I am so excited I found this Sunsuit. My youngest is a redhead and SO sensitive to the sun. Sunscreen is a pain and her skin is so sensitive I hate putting it on. When I found this suit I was thrilled but my husband questioned the price. Definitely worth it for her skin and my sanity! My 9 mo old is on the smaller size but I ordered 12-18 months so it will fit for our summer trips. I worried it would be huge but it wasn’t! Just rolled up the sleeves and legs for now and I bet it will be perfect come July and hopefully last us for two summers. The zip feature is genius and my babe was comfortable in it for the 4 hrs we were out. The print I was wanting was out of stock so this color was my second choice, but I am very happy with it. If you’re on the fence with sizing I’d size up and just roll up the sleeves.
Love, love, love our SwimZips! Bought them for a trip to Hawaii for our toddler and 5 year old. They made getting out of the hotel so much easier. No fighting to put on sunscreen, no worrying about reapplying and helps keep all those sunscreen chemicals away from the reefs. (We did of course put reef safe sunscreen on face, hands and feet). Highly recommend!
We live in Hawaii so there's a lot of sun. Suit is adorable and functional. We always get questions and compliments! We will definitely be buying more as she sizes up :)