Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit - "Be Bold"
This energetic vertical stripe will have your little lady feeling bold and brilliant! She’ll be full of confidence in this “Be Bold’ print and you’ll feel great knowing she’s safe from the sun's harmful rays in her UPF 50+ swimsuit!
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
Bought this for my 10 week old for her first trip on the boat and it worked great! She is on the smaller side and has room to grow into it. Felt great about the extra UV protection. Easy to get on and off for diaper changes as well.
We have twin one year old girls who are very different sizes (one is 24lb and wears 12-18 month, and the other is 19lbs and wears 6-12 months) and each daughter has a swim zip and another brand. That way, we have one to use while the other dries. Our plan is to use both brands this summer then keep buying whichever brand works better for us for future summers. SwimZip is by far and away our favorite. Doesn’t ride up on their forearms and calves as much as the other brand. We still use sunscreen on their face, neck, hands, wrists, feet, and ankles with SwimZip, but with the other brand, our sun screening has to go further up their forearms and lower legs and more on their collarbones and upper chest/upper back. The fit is great, and they are easy on, easy off (even when wet). The finer sand does kind of stay in the material a little bit, but all of these sorts of sunsuits, regardless of brand retain a little bit of the fine sand. They wash easily and our daughters are thrilled with them. Also, they can crawl on hands and knees so easily without scraping knees on sand, shells, sticks, etc. Look forward to buying this brand for years to come. I would probably size up next time so I can try to get two summers out of them.
I love how easily these suits go on and off for a quick trip to the pool or a long day at the beach. They offer a good fit with growing room, which is always appreciated!