Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Hampton’s Getaway"
Hampton’s Getaway, with it’s classic navy and yellow color combination, is perfect for running in the salt water, searching for seashells, and building sand castles.
Our one-piece long sleeve sunsuit with SPF 50+ UV sun protection is perfect for a day in the summer sun no matter where you are - at the beach, lake or the pool.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
Our son loved it! And makes getting ready for the pool/beach much easier!
This suit is adorable and my son loves it!
My son HATES putting on sunscreen, so I’m grateful we discovered these suits! He loves wearing them and looks adorable. :) As a toddler teacher at a childcare center, I wish all of my students had a SwimZip suit.
We love this suit! It saves us so much time with sunscreen and makes my momma heart happy.
We're really happy with this swimsuit for our 11 month old! He's at least 25 pounds and over 30" so we went with the 12-18mo size. It'll definitely fit all summer. He had a little room but it wasn't baggy. I love that it zips all the way down and you can open it completely. It made taking a wet swimsuit off much easier. I honestly can't believe there aren't more companies that make this type of swimsuit. While we did still put sunscreen on head to toe, we didn't reapply on his body while he wore the swimsuit and he did not get sunburn, even after going in the water. I absolutely will continue to buy from this business.