Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Swirl"
This groovy, warm-toned print features a swirl of red and orange with a bright pop of blue.
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
I bought a 3t/4t for my son who generally wears a 3t and it was big, but it was super cute! The fabric is fantastic! The print is super cute. It's so easy to get on and off the littles when it's dry and wet - the zipper goes top to bottom. The sleeves are able to be rolled if you also buy a size too big for your kid, whoops. The sizing did not get in the way of him running around and having a blast in the water! It fits perfectly under a life vest if you're doing an activity that requires one. They're great! And, because it covers wrists to ankles, we didn't have to wrestle with a wet toddler to apply sunscreen. This was such a useful buy!
My girl is pretty small so my only complaint is that it is a little loose and tends to ride up close to her face when in the water. It is easy to get in and off and does a great job of keeping her skin out of the sun. Since it is a little loose we do plan on it fitting her for quite some time which is certainly a good thing.
Love how the zipper goes all the way down the leg - makes it much easier to get my wiggly toddler in and out. Bought one size up to ensure it would fit for longer - we’re rolling up the sleeves and pant legs for now, but I was happy to see that there was enough room for a swim diaper.
Love this. Bought for my two year old. No sunscreen where the suit was and he wasn’t burnt AT ALL! The suit appeared comfortable, fit well, and super easy to use.
My 5 month old grandaughter came to visit in Florida. We used the long sleeve romper for her first time using the pool. The romper was easy to get on and off and the fit gives her room to grow. Loved the protection without the chemicals sunscreens contain!