Sunsuit - Boy Long Sleeve Romper with UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection | "Deep Blue Shark"
Your little one will be ready to sail the high seas in our Deep Blue Shark sunsuit.
Our one-piece long sleeve sunsuit in ocean blue shark pattern with aqua details will have your little buddy splashing and playing all day long. Let them swim in the surf for hours while you relax knowing he is protected from the sun’s harmful rays by our UPF 50+ UV coverage.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
Bought this for my 12 month old son and it fit him well and was absolutely adorable. We went to the beach and it was perfect! A little long in the legs since he's only 12 months so he has plenty of growing room which is perfect!
Great quality and super cute
We live in the south where the heat is real and the sun is strong! Our blonde haired blue eyed boy needed some serious protection and this is it! Not only did he not burn, thanks to evaporative cooling- he stayed cool even after we were out of the pool! Thanks so much! He was the happiest baby ever!
LO is 28 inches tall and 6-12 mo size fit great!
This is my second purchase, in the same xolor, first one was 12-18m. Keeps my boy covered and no need to deal with smearing SPF creams. Also got 3-4T, for next year :)
We bought this for our 4-month old for a trip to Hawaii and it didn't disappoint. Looked so cute and it was so nice knowing he was safe from the sun since he couldn't wear any sunscreen. The zip made it so easy to take off and on throughout the trip.