Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Deep Blue Shark"
Your little one will be ready to sail the high seas in our Deep Blue Shark sunsuit.
Our one-piece long sleeve sunsuit in ocean blue shark pattern with aqua details will have your little swimmer splashing and playing all day long. Let them swim in the surf for hours while you relax knowing they are protected from the sun’s harmful rays by our UPF 50+ UV coverage.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
We went with the 12-18 month although we are just 8 months so it’s a little big but we wanted to get good use out of it. Used it for our first Florida vacation because our little guys is pretty pale and fair skinned. We also bought the euro shorts and zip in 6-12 month for this summer and they fit true to size. My guy is on the bigger side so the shorts are a little snug but once he starts moving around and walking I think he should slim up and they will be perfect. Fabric is super thick but not hot, soft and comfy. This brand will be our go to bathing suits for summer.
So cute on our little one! Fits great, we sized up using the size chart and so glad we followed it! Such great quality, will definitely buy another next year!
Seriously love this swimsuit so much! It makes life with a toddler easier — less sunscreen to reapply — and is SO cute. We’ll be getting these for many summers to come!
Wanted something a little longer that would protect our 2 year old’s knees since he’s always in and out of the pool. This has also been perfect protection from scorching AZ sun.
My son loved swimming in this full zip suit! He usually wears 2T-3T so I purchased the 3T-4T so he would have room to grow all summer, it worked perfectly. I rolled up the legs a little and he was just fine.