Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Hawaiian Rainforest"
Tranquil and serene, just like it’s namesake, this palm-themed print features a mix of dried leaves set on an earthy olive green backdrop.
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
My grandson looked so cute in his new SwimZip suit, and it was comforting to know he was protected from the harmful sun rays.