Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Shark Feast"
Your kiddo will feel totally JAWSome when they put on this Shark Feast beach romper!
This is the easiest way to keep your little one safe in the sun!
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down!
Sunsuits run true to typical size.
For sunsuits, height is suggested as the determining factor. If between sizes, we suggest sizing up. Fit may be roomy, but the sleeves and pant legs can be rolled up.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little to zip up themselves
Between order and delivery in HI were only 3 days. That included a customer service request to change my delivery address. Unbelievable efficiency!!! And the 2 baby swim zips are the cutest!
I was disappointed when the zipper started to separate from the leg of the romper, but I reached out and they sent a new one! Love having to put on a little less sunscreen and the bright orange makes my son easy to find. It was large on my son right after his second birthday but fit better by end of summer and I’m hoping he can wear it again next year.
It's perfect! Stretchy, comfortable, soft fabric and really cute design. I love that it's protecting my son because of the fabric and the bright coloring of the swimsuit. I will definitely be buying more as soon as he out grows it!
This is our 2nd suit and I will buy these for years to come! His first suit 0-6 months still fits and we still use it for swim classes but it is just getting a little short in the legs so I wanted one for full coverage for a trip to Florida! So easy to get on and off, great quality, and dries super quick.