Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "In Disguise"
Let your wild side roar wearing our new In Disguise print featuring a subtle animal pattern in fuschia and dusty blue.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for little ones to zip up themselves
My daughter is very allergic to mosquitoes so these sun suits have been a lifesaver this summer. We no longer have to worry about her getting bit at the pool and they are so comfortable and cute.
I bought this size knowing it would be too big for my 4 month old but wanted her to have room to grow into it. We roll the sleeves twice. The legs are a little long and the zipper makes it tough to roll them but I like that I can pull them over her feet to keep her feet protected in the sun. The zipper bows out on her chest where it’s too large but is easy to keep pulled down while holding her.
The colors are so great on this one. As always, the romper is wonderful and a nice study zipper.
I love this for my 3 month old! It was so easy to put on, it was easy to take them out of and would make for very easy diaper changes if needed.
Love this suit! I wanted if to keep my baby warm in the water and safe from the sun and it accomplishes both swimmingly! I wanted a different print, but this was the only one left in his size, but I actually like it a lot more than I thought I was going to. I love how easy it is to put on and take off when it is wet, it fits perfectly over a swim diaper, and it dries very fast!