Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Tropical Birds"
Don’t get your feathers all ruffled! Our vibrant Tropical Bird print features a menagerie of birds from parrots to toucans to flamingos all set on a gorgeous pastel background.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected?
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms.
Pair this sunsuit with our wide brim sun hat to keep your brand new baby sun safe while they are too young for sunscreen. Keep using this perfect sun safe combo for easy, all day, full coverage sun protection as they grow.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
Absolutely love how they unzip all the way to not have to pull a wet, sticky swimsuit over a baby’s head! Love the full coverage so we don’t have to lather sunscreen all over!
I love the long sleeved sun suit for my 5month old and it has room for him to grow. Easy access for diaper changes, covered from the sun so you don’t have to worry and such a cute pattern!
Great quality & easy to clean
Lots of compliments:)
I love Swim Zip! The full coverage protects my baby’s skin and I don’t have to worry if he is getting sunburned while we are out in the pool!
soft material! easy to zip/unzip and protects my redhead very well! and i love the tropical birds!