Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Palm Breeze"
Palm Breeze is the perfect print to make it feel like your relaxing island style with your sweet swimmer in dark and mint green palm leaves on a pink and white background.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
This is a genius product! Sunscreen is so hard to put on my babe and she is young enough yet that having a zipper that runs all the way down is the most practical way to put the suit on and off. We love it! I do regret sizing up, but it fits exactly like a 24m size should fit.
Bought this for my 14 months old and it’s great! It’s a little bug but I bought 12-18 month so just the right amount of big.
I’ve bought many swimsuits for my 1 year old and this is my favorite by far! I don’t have to worry about putting sunscreen on her arms and legs. Also easy to put on and more importantly take off when wet!
We love to be your favorite!! That’s so great! Thank you so much! Your kind review describes why we love the sunsuits so much! They keep kiddos and Mommas happy!
I love the quality of these suits. I ordered this suit recently and am not disappointed. I find the fabric very comfortable and protective, and the sizing is great - my kids usually get 1-2 seasons out of these suits!
Caitlin! How very nice of you! Thank you for such a wonderful review! We love that you love your SwimZips so much!
Cute suit, great quality. My baby is 3 months, 13 pounds and the zipper is too substantial for his size. It zips up into his face and bothers him. We unzip it halfway and it seems to work, but also defeats the purpose of keeping the sun off his skin.
I imagine when he is a couple months older it will fit well, but it shouldn't be advertised as useful for 0-3 months. Would definitely encourage use for babies 5+months or older.