Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Palm Breeze"
Palm Breeze is the perfect print to make it feel like your relaxing island style with your sweet swimmer in dark and mint green palm leaves on a pink and white background.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
Restock of unavailable sizes expected mid Summer. Please sign up for restock alert on needed size. An email notification will be sent as soon as they are available.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
We love SwimZip! It’s so easy to put on and take off versus some full length UV protection clothes. It was also so hard for us to find full length clothes (especially for girls because for some reason, companies think we don’t need to protect our baby’s legs!).
This is the easiest swimsuit to put on and take off. I love that it covers the entire body and you don’t have to smother your child in sunscreen. Major mom win when I found this!
We had so much success with this for our 8 week old. it was breathable and she didn't get too hot in the 80+ degree heat of Mexico. The print is true to the picture and the fit was goo and will be good for a little while longer too which is appreciated.
Third suit for my child. Gives full body coverage but stays cool in the Florida heat. Cleans easy and easy in and out of suit.
This is a genius product! Sunscreen is so hard to put on my babe and she is young enough yet that having a zipper that runs all the way down is the most practical way to put the suit on and off. We love it! I do regret sizing up, but it fits exactly like a 24m size should fit.