Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Pink Gingham"
Cute and charming, gingham is a checked pattern that never goes out of style. This soft and dusky pink is an updated, muted take on the classic pink gingham look.
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
Loved not having to worry about sunscreen on the arms & legs! Made getting out on the beach so much easier. It also kept our daughter more comfortable on the beach because there wasn't any sand getting into her diaper and rubbing or causing irritation! Material was so soft and cool, despite being long sleeves. We got the 18-24 month and our daughter is only 17 months, it was a little baggy in areas, but it'll fit her all summer!