Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit - "Navy Gingham"
Can you think of a more classic, feel-good summer print than Gingham? This navy print will add a bold touch to their swim attire!
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
I've been purchasing these sunsuits for both of my fair-skinned baby girls for well over 5 years now. I find these sunsuits in particular run a bit big, but the girls always grow into them. I get at least two seasons wear out of each one before they've become too small. They are the perfect resolution to the "I can't keep sunblock on my kid" problem! The attached picture is of my two year old in a SwimZip hat as well - it was originally my now 5 year olds and is still used daily!
I bought it for a my fair skinned niece and it’s worked well!
This sun suit is exactly what I was looking for. I got it for my one year old and he wears it all the time. The material is nice and the pattern is so cute.