Sunsuit - Boy Long Sleeve Romper with UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection "Captain Kid"
Your little one will be ready to be at the helm of their own ship in our Captain Kid sunsuit.
Our one-piece long sleeve sunsuit in an ocean blue sailboat pattern with green trim will have your little one splashing and playing all day long. Let them swim in the surf for hours while you relax knowing they’re protected from the sun’s harmful rays by our UPF 50+ UV coverage.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
These suits are amazing! The quality is superb! I can’t say enough positive about these suits!
Our grandson loves his Dino-mite swim outfit. No more rashes from the sand at the beach, and no concrete rub from climbing in and out at the pool!
I've been so happy with SwimZip since buying a substitute for my first child years ago. The long sleeves and long legs version is just perfect for little ones who can't wear sunscreen yet and I like having them for older kids too. This dino print sunsuit was no exception! My child looks adorable in it, and I love knowing that his son is protected as well.
Fits my huge 5 month old great with room to grow throughout the summer but isn’t huge or excessively baggy. I love the peace of mind it gives knowing his skin is protected without having to slather up the sunscreen. So easy to put on and off, even wet. My son seems quite comfortable in it.
This is absolutely perfect! My son is 5 months and we got the size up so it will last all summer. Great for sun protection and super cute pattern with vibrate colors! Love that I don’t have to put a ton of sunscreen all over the kid! Will buy more as he grows out of this!