Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Seashell"
Can you hear that?! It’s the ocean inside of this seashell! Our seashell print features a mix of delicate hand-drawn seashells set on a light jade green background.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected?
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
After struggling to squeeze my infant daughter into bathing suits last summer, I was looking for something with a full zipper for this next swimsuit season. I found SwimZip, and it's been awesome! The full zipper has made it so much easier to get the suit on my 97th percentile for weight 13 month old daughter - she doesn't fight getting dressed, and I don't have to worry about sun protection. Plus, the design is super cute! She wore it to the beach for the first time yesterday and had a blast! It was easy to move in, and I appreciated only having to apply a small amount of sunscreen (face, feet and neck). After sending a beach picture to friends, they all wanted to know where I got the suit! Highly recommend!
My 4 year old is a new bilateral amputee due to an illness. We live on a lake and take our kids to the beaches often. Sand- and skin grafts don’t mix too well. Rooftop shout out for making a full body suit. We are able to cover his scars/skin grafts on his arms and legs and we don’t have to worry about him scooting around in the sand on the beaches!
Love this pattern! The full zipper is amazing for putting on a wiggly 7 month old!
Runs true to size, I sized up and it is a little big and long.
Got this for my son’s first dip in the pool. Love the full coverage, fits great, and easy to put in and take off. Plus super cute!
I bought this for my almost 3 year old son. Perfect for beach days! The less sunscreen I have to use on a toddler the better lol!