Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Seashell"
This is the easiest way to keep your little one safe in the sun!
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down!
Sunsuits run true to typical size.
For sunsuits, height is suggested as the determining factor. If between sizes, we suggest sizing up. Fit may be roomy, but the sleeves and pant legs can be rolled up.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
We spent half hour in our community swimming pool. My one-year-old had lots of fun in the water. Wearing him this swimsuit gave us freedom to do a lot of activities without worrying about the 3+ UV. I treasure every minute with him in the water. We are definitely coming back to purchase larger size suits.
My baby is six weeks old and we spend a lot of time at the beach. I searched the Internet for UPF clothing that would fit him and had a very hard time finding something small enough. Size 0 to 6 months, while a little big, still fit him fine and gives us room to grow!
Pale mom here with a pale boy. Nothing makes me happier than being able to zip him up in his sunsuit and take him out on the boat knowing that he's well protected from our arch-nemesis "the sun". Light material means he's not overheating and finally someone has created a sunsuit that covers his whole legs and doesn't stop at the calf! Will definitely be buying more as he grows up!
Love this suit legs harms all is covered and easy to put on
Bought this as a suggestion from a friend! I have an infant who is too young still for sunscreen but wanted her to be safe while enjoying the summer!