Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Seashell"
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected?
Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms. They are protected from the sun’s rays anywhere this sunsuit covers!
Pairs perfectly with our sun hats to keep your newborn sun safe head to toe, while they are too young for sunscreen. This same combo will easily give your busy toddler full coverage sun protection all day, without slowing them down!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
My 4 year old is a new bilateral amputee due to an illness. We live on a lake and take our kids to the beaches often. Sand- and skin grafts don’t mix too well. Rooftop shout out for making a full body suit. We are able to cover his scars/skin grafts on his arms and legs and we don’t have to worry about him scooting around in the sand on the beaches!
Love this pattern! The full zipper is amazing for putting on a wiggly 7 month old!
Runs true to size, I sized up and it is a little big and long.
Got this for my son’s first dip in the pool. Love the full coverage, fits great, and easy to put in and take off. Plus super cute!
I bought this for my almost 3 year old son. Perfect for beach days! The less sunscreen I have to use on a toddler the better lol!
Such a cute print! The suit design is fabulous: no more trying to slather sunscreen on wriggly arms and legs.
My daughter is tall for her age, so I don't know that we'll get two years of use out of the double size, but we'll see.
My only thought is that it might be nice to have elasticized cuffs to eliminate sand getting in. Haven't tried it at the beach yet, so maybe that's not an issue. I look forward to this suit reducing the diaper-full of sand.