Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Rainbow"
This fun, multi-colored Rainbow print is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face!
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze. With neck to wrist to ankle sun protection, there will be no more sunscreen-slick wiggly little, squirming out of your arms.
Pair this sunsuit with our wide brim sun hat to keep your brand new baby sun safe while they are too young for sunscreen. Keep using this perfect sun safe combo for easy, all day, full coverage sun protection as they grow.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
We are taking our 3-month old to the beach soon and were looking for something that would cover her enough while still being cute. This sunsuit fit all the criteria! It is very well made, the material is thick and water-resistant, and she looks adorable in it. We got the yellow waterproof sun hat as well to go with the suit and give her extra sun protection. We will definitely be ordering again!
Love this suit. Really like that provides full coverage for both arms and legs and doesn’t feel heavy and too warm.
Super cute, and our baby seems comfy in it. It’s easy to put on, too - not everything is, with a wiggly baby!
It’s tough to find sun suits for a 2 month old but we gave this one a shot. It’s a little long in the arms and legs for our 23.5 inch / 12 lbs baby (10 weeks old) but the sleeves and legs roll up easily, even with the zipper. The fit doesn’t even look baggy! Plus the full zipper makes it super easy to take off when wet. And the colors are super cute. Highly recommend!!
These one piece outfits are perfect for our special needs son! He’s almost 2 and isn’t walking yet, so the long one piece is perfect for crawling. It’s also perfect bc we don’t have to use sunscreen!