Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit - "Lemons"
We think summer and lemonade go hand-in-hand! This bright, light and fresh print will help you squeeze out every last drop of summer! “When life gives you lemons…”, you wear a matching swimsuit!
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
We take sun protection very seriously in our house. I wanted a swim suit that would cover my 15 month old well with high quality UPF fabric and still make my heart melt from the cuteness. I got both with this suit! I will be ordering again for my sun next year and for our new addition. We also ordered the kids wide brim hat and I’m obsessed. It stays on, has such great coverage, and is too cute! Highly recommend.
I am a dermatologist and mandate my kids wear long sleeve and long pant sunsuits! The prints are so adorable and give me much peace of mind knowing my kids are protected all day long. Plus, you don't have to bother with multiple sunscreen reapplications throughout the day. I've bought a new one for both my kids every year since they were born. We always get tons of compliments and parents asking where I bought them. Awesome product! One tip: after the water, they can get kind of chilly since they don't dry as fast as exposed skin. Therefore, I always bring two with me to the beach or pool knowing they'll change out of it for lunch to dry off and warm up, and then put on a dry one for the second half of the day.
Ordered the sun suit and when it came I noticed a defect in the fabric. I wrote the company and they immediately responded by sending out a replacement suit and told me to donate the one with a defect. The new suit has arrived and works great for my son. He loves it and I love not having to sunscreen a wiggly baby.
The colors are so vibrant. This suit has spf which is perfect for protecting my baby’s sensitive skin.
Isn’t the lemons print just so fun?! So glad your little is safe and adorable out in the sunshine! Thank you!!
I LOVE that the suit has sleeves and pants - so I know our baby is safe! Our twin girls loved the suits when they were this age & still do! So cute and safe!!
Thank you so much! Isn’t it nice not to have to wrestle slick babies in the water? Keeps them safe and helps us keep a grip on them! Thank you!