Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit | "Lemons"
We think summer and lemonade go hand-in-hand! This bright, light and fresh lemon print will help you squeeze out every last drop of summer!
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
We bought this item for our 2 1/2 month old daughter and would strongly recommend. She’s still a little small for it, so it will sometimes bunch up and poke out at the top, but it provided her with protection the entire weekend! Would recommend for all littles
We bought a mixed set for our kids and their cousins. We loved how many options there were to mix it up. The order arrived fast and truly high quality material. Great sun protection, and very comfortable per our 3 and 4 year olds. Would definitely recommend to all our family and friends with kids looking for good sun coverage with easy access!
Bought each of my three kids these. They are excellent. I love that they are protected from the sun and it makes applying/reapplying sunscreen sooooo much faster. I highly recommend these!!
The pants & sleeves of the 5/6T were a little short but the other two fit great.
We bought the lemon and pink ruffle polka dot one. We love these! They cover from wrist to ankle and protect our baby from the sun. We used these in Orlando and DR recently with our 2 month old. It protected her from the sun (with the addition of a sunhat).
Our daughter loves her full length suits. She has worn them to the river and to her swim lessons. They are a bit long for her frame, but are great for those days where wearing sunscreen can become a battle. I love how easy they are to wash and put on. We purchased 2 suits and she enjoys wearing both.