Baby & Toddler Full-Body Sunsuits
Baby sunsuits and toddler sunsuits make the ideal baby UV swimwear for girls and boys with full-body UPF 50+ sun protection. SwimZip SPF 50 baby full-body sunsuits and toddler full-body sunsuits come with long sleeves and unique designs to keep your favorite little one picture-perfect (and sun-safe) at the beach, pool, or back yard sprinkler!
Sunsuits for babies and sunsuit for toddlers include our signature full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off clothing changes by the pool or beach. Award-winning SwimZip swimsuit designs have been featured on national television and offer the best stylish sun protection for kids. Look for baby girl sunsuits with ruffles and polka dots and baby boy sunsuits with handsome designs and patterns sure to turn heads while the splash around in the water. Kids and parents love these fun designs and the easy all-day sun protection. UPF 50+ sun protection material blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
SwimZip simply has the best baby and toddler full sunsuits!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
What is a baby sunsuit?
Baby sunsuits are a type of one-piece swimsuit that often offer full-body coverage. They are usually made for babies and toddlers to provide extra sun protection.
Why do babies need a sunsuit?
Sunsuits can provide babies with much more sun protection than other swimsuits with less coverage. Make sure you are choosing a sunsuit with UPF 50+ fabric to block 98% of harmful UVA & UVB rays.