Kids UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard Swim Shirt | "Red"
This poppy red color is an electrifying fiery orange red.
Our signature long sleeve rash guard is the perfect UV protective swim jacket that will keep your kiddo protected from the sun all day long. It’s perfect for the pool, beach, and everywhere in between.
Made from SPF 50+ sun protective fabric, to block 98% of UVA and UVB rays. This rashie is simple to toss on for all-day sun protection over your favorite swimsuit or as a light jacket when you’re headed to the park. Keeps you sun safe in and out the water.
Our full-length front zipper makes taking it on and off incredibly easy, even when wet!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-rubbing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
Easy to put it on and great for kids!!! So just the color is no red
I have been on the hunt for a full zip sun shirt for my wiggly toddler and I am in love with his SwimZip shirt! Last year, I purchased one from Target but there is no comparison! The SwimZip shirt is softer, 3 times thicker, and has a higher neck. My son loves it, he loves adorable in it, and he is protected from the sun. Buy it!
We have never bought a swimsuit that was long sleeve, let alone one that zips in the front. BUT we are obsessed! I’m was so excited that we didn’t have to struggle with pulling a wet swimsuit over our kids head to get it off, all we had to do was unzip and we’re done! Such an amazing feature to have! I also love that these are full coverage and my daughter is protected!!
The swim zip I received is definitely not a true red, like in the picture ... it's more of a dark pink. The white one I ordered is perfect. Despite the color being off, I do love the quality and swim zip overall.