Kids UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard Swim Shirt | "Sulphur Yellow"
Energizing and electrifying, Sulphur Yellow is an easy to spot, bright yellow-green color full of fun!
Our signature long sleeve rash guard is the perfect UV protective swim jacket that will keep your kiddo protected from the sun all day long. It’s perfect for the pool, beach, and everywhere in between. The SPF 50+ sun protective fabric blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
This rash guard jacket is simple to toss on for all-day sun protection in and out of the water. Wear it with a favorite swimsuit or slip it on when headed out to the park. The full-length front zipper makes taking it on and off incredibly easy, even when wet! With lots of solid colors available you’re sure to find the perfect color! Kid’s sun protection has never been this easy or looked this good.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-rubbing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for little ones to zip up themselves
Bought this to match our toddler's swimshorts. The same great quality, it's visible, and it'll fit him a while (bought 3T for my 25 lb 21 month old). Love everything we've purchased.
Very grateful to finally find a full zip rashguard, especially in such bright, "water-safety" colour options. I rather dislike peeling a rashguard off my kiddo, and this makes the on/off process so much easier. Thank you so much for making a high-quality product with this option! FYI, I sized up as we're near the end of swim season here, so we'll have it for next year, but it fits my petite 2-year-old loosely and I'm okay with that. Will add her measurements below.