Kids UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard Swim Shirt | "White"
Our signature long sleeve rash guard is the perfect UV protective swim jacket that will keep your kiddo protected from the sun all day long. It’s perfect for the pool, beach, and everywhere in between.
Made from SPF 50+ sun protective fabric, to block 98% of UVA and UVB rays. This rashie is simple to toss on for all-day sun protection over your favorite swimsuit or as a light jacket when you’re headed to the park. Keeps you sun safe in and out the water.
Our full-length front zipper makes taking it on and off incredibly easy, even when wet!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-rubbing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
Very happy with this purchase. Fit is great and my kiddos seem happy wearing it. Love the added protection and how easy it is to get on and off. So far I’ve used instead of sunscreen when playing in the backyard and it has kept my kids protected. I will continue to repurchase each summer. Love that it’s a quality product at an affordable price as a twin mom.
I bought my Grandson the white zip Rashguard shirt for vacation & was disappointed in that the zipper bunched up around his neck & chin. He’s 11 months and I purchased the 12-18 month. Is this a defective item? Fit fine in sleeves & everywhere .
This product is amazing!! It’s so easy to take off after my kids are done swimming, no struggle! Love the coverage and SPF +50. Highly recommend!
I love these tops so much. They are comfortable for my kids, and they are great quality. They wear them for hours and I don't have to reapply suntan lotion mid-day, which is never fun or easy. These tops give me peace of mind, and what parent doesn't want that? I highly recommend these for summer camp and vacations.
This is much easier to get on my 11 month old, compared to the over the head swim shirt someone gifted us. And it's SPF 50, so I don't have to cover her in sunscreen, only her hands and belly, since it does ride up on her sometimes, she's got a little belly. :) I like that it's plain and matches all of her 3 reusable swim diapers I got on another website. The sleeves are a little long for my baby, but that is true of all of her clothes -I just roll them 3 times and they stay.