Kids UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard Swim Shirt | "Navy"
There aren't many other colors more classic than Navy, perfect for pairing with nearly any SwimZip design.
Our signature long sleeve rash guard is the perfect UV protective swim jacket that will keep your kiddo protected from the sun all day long. It’s perfect for the pool, beach, and everywhere in between.
Made from SPF 50+ sun protective fabric, to block 98% of UVA and UVB rays. This rashie is simple to toss on for all-day sun protection over your favorite swimsuit or as a light jacket when you’re headed to the park. Keeps you sun safe in and out the water.
Our full-length front zipper makes taking it on and off incredibly easy, even when wet!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-rubbing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
Bought size 0-3 and fits great on my almost 2 month old. Easy to put on even with a squirmy boy! Definitely plenty of room for him to grow more and still fit.
We bought two for our 11 year old twins (they don’t get out of the water once we arrive at the beach :) ), and they found them easy to wear, comfortable and most importantly I didn’t need to worry about them getting burned. Perfect size even though I bought them a size bigger so it’ll last for next year too. The quality is really good, dried quickly and in very, very hot days after they kept them cool when not in water.
Zip swim tops are great! A half zip option would be good too.
My 5 year old loves his new swim shirt. The zipper makes for easy on and off. I ordered a size up and though it's a little big, it's no bother.
Love the navy color and the fit of this rashguard! My only complaint is the sleeves are too long. Otherwise it fits great and seems to be comfy in my son. He is 19 months and 25lb, and the 18-24m size fits him well.