Women's Long Sleeve Rash Guard with Pockets UPF 50 + | Black
There's nothing that says swimwear staple more than solid black!
SwimZip's Women's long sleeve rash guard shirt is the perfect thing to wear for the pool, an outdoor hike or running errands. With a relaxed, easy fit it's the perfect thing to keep you cool and covered every day! It features front pockets with zipper closures, thumb holes, zipper guard at the front zipper to reduce rubbing/irritation, and loads more details to make it your favorite go-to rash guard. The UPF 50+ protection blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays making for easy all day sun protection.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Thumb holes
- Zip closure pockets on either side
Really pleased with this top. Great fabric, cut & using a ton less sunscreen! Pattern & color are great too! Pockets are so functional too.
I love this swim shirt. Thank you so much for caring plus sizes.
The pattern is what sold me. If you wear a solid color suit, you need a tropical pattern. I bought it for travel/ snorkeling and now its perfect for a jacket over my swim suit going to/ and getting out of the pool. Most rash guards are thin, so if you use a crew neck style to swim with, then this truly acts as a jacket. Car keys in one pocket. "Good Zippers", things do not fall out. I keep ear plugs/goggle case in the other pocket. Color has not faded in chlorine. I wish this company would have more tropical print zipper rash guard. This style and cut is so versatile. Thumb holes keep the sleeve down.
It's so cute in this palm leaf pattern. My daughter loves that we match. I listened to the reviews that said to size down and no I kWh I hadn't because the sleeve isn't long enough for me. I cut the tags off, so I couldn't exchange it.
Love it. Was a little big so if you are thinking to size up since it’s swim material, dont. Love the palm leaf print and the POCKETS