Women's Long Sleeve Rash Guard with Pockets | "Stunner"
Set sail in this quintessential navy and white stripe nautical pattern and navigate the open waters in a timeless Breton stripe.
This women's long sleeve rash guard swim shirt is the perfect thing to wear for the pool, an outdoor hike or running errands. With a relaxed, easy fit it's the perfect thing to keep you cool and covered every day! It features front pockets with zipper closures, thumb holes, a zipper guard along the inside of the zipper to reduce rubbing/irritation, and loads more details to make it your favorite go-to rash guard.
Our women’s long sleeve zipper rash guard looks great and gives easy all day sun protection both in and out of the water. The navy stripe design is a classic staple in every spring and summer wardrobe near the water.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Thumb holes
- Zip closure pockets on either side
This is my 7th SwimZip Rashguard. (I also have a swimsuit top and 2 pairs of long pants.) I keep buying because I think it’s worth it. Especially the Stunner style. The raglan sleeves, mid-length and POCKETS are just right. This is my second Stunner. I already have it in solid royal blue. What a great color. Now I have the navy stripe to replace one that’s about 5 years old. (Both Stunners were ordered in the same size but a couple of years apart and different color. Please note that the sleeves are a tiny bit shorter in the newer/striped one. This makes using the thumb holes a little uncomfortable. Maybe it will stretch over time or after getting wet.)
I use my SwimZip Rashguard jackets (obviously) around the water but also as a - roll-it-up, throw it in my bag or tie it around my waist for when I need it - jacket for restaurants, travel and hikes. I still apply sunblock but SwimZip gives me even more sun protection.