Women's Long Sleeve Rash Guard with Pockets | "Neon Pink"
Why neon swimsuits? Besides being fun, bright and several of the best swimsuit colors for visibility, neon are also some of the safest swimsuit colors. There has been much recent discussion about bathing suit color safety and the best swimsuit colors underwater. This vivid neon pink is one of the best swimsuit colors for safety ...and it’s just too cute!
This women's long sleeve rash guard swim shirt is the perfect thing to wear for the pool, an outdoor hike or running errands. With a relaxed, easy fit it's the perfect thing to keep you cool and covered every day! It features front pockets with zipper closures, thumb holes, a zipper guard along the inside of the zipper to reduce rubbing/irritation and loads more details to make it your favorite go-to swim jacket.
Our women’s long sleeve zipper rash guard looks great and gives easy all day sun protection both in and out of the water.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Thumb holes
- Zip closure pockets on either side
- Wash separately before wearing and rinse in cold clean water after each use.
- Hand-wash in cold water: Neon items should be washed separately in cold water to prevent the colors from fading and bleeding. Hot water (including hot tubs/spas) can cause the dye to bleed and fade quickly.
- Use mild detergent: Use a mild detergent that is free of bleach or fabric softeners. Harsh chemicals can damage the fabric and cause the color to fade.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight: Avoid drying or storing your neon swimwear in direct sunlight as it can cause the color to fade quickly. Lay flat to dry in a shaded area or indoors.
To keep neon swimwear looking its best and to maintain the quality, it’s important to follow the care instructions carefully.