Girl's Long Sleeve Surf Suit (1 Piece) - "Lemons"
We think summer and lemonade go hand-in-hand! This bright, light and fresh print will help you squeeze out every last drop of summer! “When life gives you lemons…”, you wear a matching swimsuit!
You’ll love the versatile surf suit, a sun-protective rash guard, and a one-piece swimsuit combined! Pull it on, zip it up with the back zipper pull, slip your thumbs in the thumbholes, and you’re ready to go!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Back zipper pull so she can have the independence to change herself
- Baby sizes (6-12 month to 18-24 month) come with 3 snaps at the crotch to make diaper changing a snap!
- Removable cups on sizes 6-14 years for modesty, not support
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
This print is adorable! The colors are perfect and vibrant and make this suit so summery. I love the zipper in the back rather than the front for the age my daughter is, and it fits my daughter perfectly. You can’t beat the SwimZip quality anywhere! We never mind spending the money here because we know we’re guaranteed an exceptional product. The whole family loves SwimZip! I know we’ll have this suit for years to come and pass down to my younger daughter, too!
We love SwimZip and have invested in their pieces since they started! As our children have grown we are thankful the sun protection choices have grown, too! This lemon print is my absolute favorite as I can quickly find my child in a sea of others, it’s vibrant pattern reflects her personality perfectly, and the protection is perfection. We spend every free day, which is a lot now, at the beach and we can leave knowing her body is well protected! She’s never burned under a SwimZip making Hawaii life that much better! Mahalo for keeping our keiki safe from the sun!
Swim Zip suits are our favorite! Great quality... nothing like the store bought suits. Totally worth the $$!