Girls Long Sleeve Surf Suit (One Piece Bodysuit) | "Oversized Dot"
You’ll love the versatile surf suit, a sun-protective rash guard, and a one-piece swimsuit combined! Pull it on, zip it up with the back zipper pull, slip your thumbs in the thumbholes, and you’re ready to go!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Back zipper pull so she can have the independence to change herself
- Baby sizes (6-12 month to 18-24 month) come with 3 snaps at the crotch to make diaper changing a snap!
- Removable cups on sizes 6-14 years for modesty, not support
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
6-8 was a little too large for my daughter. She’s 7 years old, 42 pounds and 36 inches tall (small for her size). Would have loved a 6/7T.
Overall, happy with the quality. Zipper hold up really well. Got stuck in a weird sizing group this year. We get a new swimzip each year and they don’t disappoint.
We love the 2 swimsuits we have for our LO. Very nice and modern designs. Fit is prefect for our 2.5 year old who wears a size 3.
My daughter loves the bathing suits that we ordered. I found them to be true to size, cute and modest!
I love the fit!! Easy to put on and easy to take off. Love that it has buttons on the bottom. If I were to use a swimming diaper on my girl, I would recommend size up to have more room. I normally buy 18 months, but I thought 12 would be ok. I should’ve gone with 18 months if I wanted some extra room but 12 was just fine.