Girls Long Sleeve Surf Suit (One Piece Bodysuit) | "Palm Leaf"
Our fan favorite Palm Leaf pattern features varying degrees of green set on a white background.
She’ll be cute and covered in our one piece bodysuit.
You’re sure to love these surf suits! They’re like a sun protective rash guard and one piece swimsuit all in one! It just doesn’t get easier to be sun safe while having fun in the sun!
Pull it on, zip it up, slip thumbs in and off you go!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Back zipper pull so she can have the independence to change herself
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Thumb holes
- Infant sizes (6-24 month) come with 3 snaps at the crotch to make diaper changing a snap!
6-8 was a little too large for my daughter. She’s 7 years old, 42 pounds and 36 inches tall (small for her size). Would have loved a 6/7T.
Overall, happy with the quality. Zipper hold up really well. Got stuck in a weird sizing group this year. We get a new swimzip each year and they don’t disappoint.
We love the 2 swimsuits we have for our LO. Very nice and modern designs. Fit is prefect for our 2.5 year old who wears a size 3.
My daughter loves the bathing suits that we ordered. I found them to be true to size, cute and modest!
I love the fit!! Easy to put on and easy to take off. Love that it has buttons on the bottom. If I were to use a swimming diaper on my girl, I would recommend size up to have more room. I normally buy 18 months, but I thought 12 would be ok. I should’ve gone with 18 months if I wanted some extra room but 12 was just fine.