Girls Long Sleeve Rash Guard + Tankini Shorts Set (3 Piece) | "In Disguise"
Let your wild side roar wearing our new In Disguise print featuring a subtle animal pattern in fuschia and dusty blue.
How great is this three-piece swimsuit set, complete with a long sleeve rash guard, tankini top and swim shorts?! The tankini has adjustable straps and the waist tie is fully adjustable, making this set a perfect option for always growing kiddos! They get the sun protection they need, while staying super comfy in this cute coordinating tankini set.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Fully lined tankini and shorts
- Elastic waistband and adjustable tie waist drawstring closure for flexible sizing
This print is fantastic and I love that you guys offer the neon yellow since that’s one of the safest colors for swimming. My daughter requested matching swimsuits with her newborn baby sister for one of her birthday presents this year and I immediately turned to swimzip. This is our third year using swimzip suits and it continues to exceed expectations. We have always bought the three piece set (jacket, tankini top, shorts in 4t, 5T and now the 6-8). This size is a little big on my almost 6 year old but the straps tighten and the tie at the waistband makes it a nice fit that I know she will still be able to wear again next year. She can still wear the 5T set easily. In the picture of her standing, she is wearing the blue shorts in 5T from last year with her two tops from this year. The only negative that we’ve found in the last three years is that it the fabric can sometimes get picked a little bit as she gets in and out of pools on the cement/brickwork.