Girls Long Sleeve Rash Guard with Tankini + Shorts Set (3 Piece) | "Tropical Birds"
Don’t get your feathers all ruffled! Our vibrant Tropical Bird print features a menagerie of birds from parrots to toucans to flamingos all set on a gorgeous pastel background.
Your favorite girl will make her mark with our three-piece swimsuit set complete with a long sleeve rash guard, tankini top and swim shorts. The tankini has adjustable straps and the waist tie is fully adjustable, making this set a perfect option for your growing girl. She’ll get the sun protection she needs while looking super stylish in this cute coordinating tankini set.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Fully lined tankini and shorts
- Elastic waistband and adjustable tie waist drawstring closure for flexible sizing
The quality seems good with a fun print and sizing seems accurate. I like the option of two different tops and I like that the bottoms are shorts which can be hard to find.
My 4 year old granddaughter absolutely loved this set and especially the colorful flamingoes on it!
Love this swim suit. Ordered for my 4 year old daughter who wears a 5t or girls small. I was worried the 5 would be too tight but it fits her great maybe a little loose. Love the zipper in the front and the shorts! - very easy to take on and off. Purchased one for my son as well.
The bathing suit is fantastic. I ordered the long sleeve rash guard and I love the fact that you can zip it up rather than pull it over their head.