Girl's Long Sleeve Rash Guard with Tankini + Shorts Set (3 Piece) | "Rainbow"
This fun, multi-colored Rainbow print is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face!
Your favorite girl will make her mark with our three-piece swimsuit set complete with a long sleeve rash guard, tankini top and swim shorts. The tankini has adjustable straps and the waist tie is fully adjustable, making this set a perfect option for your growing girl. She’ll get the sun protection she needs all while looking super stylish in this cute coordinating tankini set.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Fully lined tankini and shorts
- Elastic waistband and adjustable tie waist drawstring closure for flexible sizing
This is a great swimsuit, my daughter loves it and wears it without the rashguard in a pool, and we’ll include the rashguard when swimming in lakes this summer. I got this for her so she’s free to move however she wants without the need to readjust the swim bottom. This has proved to be so right and I’m so happy with the shorts! So much more comfortable than the standard swim bottoms for girls! Why oh why are there such differences between the way we dress little boys and little girls... Oh well, this solved it for us!
I love that this swimsuit covers my little one so well. It is cute and she loves it too. In previous years we have had problems with other brand swimsuits not holding up well so that they look really faded and ratty by the end of summer. We just got this one so I’m looking forward to seeing how it holds up!