Girls Long Sleeve Rash Guard + Tankini Shorts Set (3 Piece) | "Rainbow"
This fun, multi-colored Rainbow print is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face!
How great is this three-piece swimsuit set, complete with a long sleeve rash guard, tankini top and swim shorts?! The tankini has adjustable straps and the waist tie is fully adjustable, making this set a perfect option for always growing kiddos! They get the sun protection they need, while staying super comfy in this cute coordinating tankini set.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Fully lined tankini and shorts
- Elastic waistband and adjustable tie waist drawstring closure for flexible sizing
This suit is a great quality and such fun, vibrant colors. Fits true to size. My 11 year old daughter loves it and it looks super cute on her. Another great SwimZip suit!
I found this set modest and cute for my 11yo. She’s pretty happy with the color and fit but the lingerie strap adjusters were new to her and mildly irritating before she got busy swimming. We’d love to have had the option to get a short sleeve zip rashguard instead of the long sleeve, but it kept her little MC1R skin unburnt!
This is a great swimsuit, my daughter loves it and wears it without the rashguard in a pool, and we’ll include the rashguard when swimming in lakes this summer. I got this for her so she’s free to move however she wants without the need to readjust the swim bottom. This has proved to be so right and I’m so happy with the shorts! So much more comfortable than the standard swim bottoms for girls! Why oh why are there such differences between the way we dress little boys and little girls... Oh well, this solved it for us!
I love that this swimsuit covers my little one so well. It is cute and she loves it too. In previous years we have had problems with other brand swimsuits not holding up well so that they look really faded and ratty by the end of summer. We just got this one so I’m looking forward to seeing how it holds up!