Boys Short Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard and Swim Trunk Set | "Ocean Breeze"
This ocean themed print features swirling, crashing waves in a classic navy monochromatic palette.
Look no further, we have the perfect short sleeve rash guard set!
This UPF 50+ sun protective combo will make days having fun in the sun so much easier!
This set includes both comfy trunks and a super easy to get on and off, full zip short sleeve swim shirt. No more sunscreen battles because everywhere that’s covered by SwimZip is protected from the sun’s harmful rays!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Rash Guard: Nylon/Spandex
- Swim Trunk: Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Elastic waistband and adjustable tie waist drawstring closure for flexible sizing
- Two side pockets and one back patch pocket, perfect for all the sea treasures
- Eyelets at the center back waist and back pocket to avoid air buildup when cannonballing
- Soft jersey liner for extra security and comfort
This is our second size of this set we have no gotten. We absolutely love it. We will forever buy swim zip. Some days when my kids pick a regular sun shirt to wear, I make a sigh because I know it’s so much harder to pull over their head. These zipper tops are just truly genius!
We just ordered our next size of bathing suits form swim zip. We had a fun filled summer of two beach vacations along with water fun at home and they held up so nicely. The looked pretty good by the end of summer except for some discoloration around the wrist for the white sleeved bathing suit but they were well used. For reference for sizing, my little guy is 31lbs and 34 inches and the 2T fits him pretty perfectly but not much room for growth I would say I should of went with a 3T for longevity but we are using the suit for swimming lessons and inside pool time this winter so didn’t get the bigger size and he is above the 90% percentile across the board so just have no idea what size he would be by next summer.