Boy's Short Sleeve Rash Guard Swimsuit Set & Board Shorts - "Madras Mania"
Preppy and perfect is how your little man will feel in our yellow Madras Mania swim set! It is sure to turn eyes while at the beach or pool this summer! Our boardies are the perfect length and a matching sporty rashie will keep your babe sun safe and stylish all summer long.
- 2 side pockets + 1 back pocket
- New and improved mesh lining
- Grommets in the pack to let the air out!
- Shorter Inseam! (Baby sizes- 1 1/4" inseam, Toddler sizes- 1 3/4" inseam, Tween- 2 1/2" inseam)
He'll feel totally Preppy-tastic when he puts on his SwimZip Yellow Madras rash guard and swim trunks with SPF 50+ sun protection. This two-piece set (includes both long sleeve yellow swim shirt, and shark print swimming trunks) will have him making waves at the pool and beach. You’ll relax knowing that he is protected from the sun by our UPF 50+ UV coverage.
Our award-winning swimwear designs are full of thoughtful features to make this your guy's favorite swimsuit.
- Highest rated SPF 50+ (called UPF 50+ for fabric) UV sun protection material blocking 98% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Full-length zipper making this the easiest rash guard swim shirt to put on (no more yanking a tight wet rash guard over your boy's head, just slip our shirt on like a jacket)
- Adjustable tie waist on the swim shorts
- Zipper garage to prevent chafing
- "No-pinch" zipper flap
- Collar for neck sun protection with the sun shirt.
SwimZip swimsuit designs have been featured on National Television to an audience of over 6 million people. These swimwear sets are designed for a relaxed fit (not overly tight) and suggest sizing down if in between sizes. Award-winning SwimZip UPF 50+ sun protection swimwear is the go-to choice for parents looking best boy swim options. Get your SwimZip today!
Be sure to add one of UV 50+ sun hats to keep your little one's face safe while in the sun!
Love the pattern and colors in this print! The shorts were a bit to tight around the legs for my 4.5 year old (got a size 6, he has normal size legs, not super skinny or chunky). The shorts end up rubbing too much on his legs, so we only got to wear them a few times. I picked this style because the shorts seemed to be not as long as some of the other board short styles on here.
Fabric is comfortable and cute. Washes easily and wears well. Love knowing my little one is protected out in the sun. Also purchased a long-sleeve rash guard top to pair with the shorts.
Wonderful suit, held up well in washing.
My son wore this one time and got jelly on it from his PBJ I tried to hand wash to remove stain and the white part of the shirt is totally ruined now. He wore it one time! This was our first purchase and not sure if I would purchase another one or definitely not a white swim shirt.
Boy Rash Guard Swimsuit Set & Board Shorts UPF 50+ | "Jelly Jellyfish"