Boys Short Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard and Swim Trunk Set | "Tie Dye"
Look no further, we have the perfect short sleeve rash guard set!
This UPF 50+ sun protective combo will make days having fun in the sun so much easier!
This set includes both comfy trunks and a super easy to get on and off, full zip short sleeve swim shirt. No more sunscreen battles because everywhere that’s covered by SwimZip is protected from the sun’s harmful rays!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Rash Guard: Nylon/Spandex
- Swim Trunk: Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Elastic waistband and adjustable tie waist drawstring closure for flexible sizing
- Two side pockets and one back patch pocket, perfect for all the sea treasures
- Eyelets at the center back waist and back pocket to avoid air buildup when cannonballing
- Soft liner for extra security and comfort
Very comfortable for my 18-month-old. Great quality. Highly recommend.
My greatest frustration with traditional rash guards was taking them off while wet; got 1 with zipper at Target but the quality was so bad… Now I know where to go to! I was soooooo pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fabric! And the designs are so cute too! Look nowhere else from now on! Keep up with the good work!
So so cute! Baby loves it. Great sun protection and beautiful colors. They fit perfectly and kinda grown with them…
Trust me you need these in every color 😎😍
My son looks great in these! The swim trunks are a little short because he is almost 12 years old. He is very small and thin, so I ordered the 8-10. I expected that they might be a tad short because I sized down, but they still look good on him!