As a family we head to the beach as much as possible. The boys love to put their feet in the sand, and the fresh air in their hair keeps smiles on their faces. I think there are a few other reasons they are smiling and I wanted to share with you must 6 must haves for anyone heading to the beach with kids.
1. Sand Gone - SAND GONE is a dry body powder that, when applied to sand covered skin, removes the sand and leaves the skin soft and smooth while feeling fresh and clean.
2. Sun hats - SwimZip Sun Hats have a large brim all the way around the hat to shade the face, neck and ears from the harsh rays of the sun with an adjustable head size you can make sure that it stays on your kid.
3. Shell Collecting Bag - playing at the beach with the sand is awesome, but collecting treasures is even more amazing. Little ones will find beachcombing even more fun with their own "official" shell collecting bag!
4. Boog Bag Beach Bag - a big strong beach bag that I can wash out is a must. Boggs bag has the perfect one (and big enough to carry everything)! BOGG BAGS are made of durable EVA material with sturdy sides and flat treaded bottoms to keep your items where you want them - and not on the floor!
5. SwimZip Sun Protective Clothing - normal clothes do not provide great sun protection, only about SPF 7. So I put sun protective clothing on my boys and myself - I love these sunsuits. Protect your baby's delicate skin with SwimZips adorable UV 50 long sleeve, one piece sun suits. Blocks 98% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays. Easy open front zip with zip protection flap. Our full-length zipper makes it extremely easy to put on and take off (and diaper changing a breeze)!
6. Blue Lizard Sun Screen - I'm obsessed with this sunscreen. It is loaded with Zinc and also still goes on extremely smooth. Also, doesn't leave kids looking 'white' as ghosts.
Hope you and your family have a blast at the beach this summer. And hope this list makes it useful!
Enjoy. xx Betsy