NOW HIRING: FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE
SwimZip Fulfillment Associate
SwimZip is looking for a part-time or full-time fulfillment associate, with a commitment to providing incredible customer service, to become a part of the small team at our distribution center in NKC. We ship product to our amazing customers daily. Your responsibilities would include picking, packing and shipping orders, receiving shipments, maintaining and organizing product, and light housekeeping of the space. All while maintaining a high level of efficiency and attention to detail. Our customers deserve the best, so we are looking for a quick learner, with a positive attitude who is ready to jump in and make an immediate impact on our small business's operations.
Day to Day
- Read and fulfill e-commerce orders
- Locate and extract product from storage areas
- Confirm product information matches that of e-commerce order
- Inspect product for damage, flaws and irregularities
- Pack product in boxes/bags, apply labels, and sort for carrier pickup
- Transport packed items to the shipping & receiving area
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Work efficiently and with attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Offload delivery trucks that transport merchandise into the warehouse (this happens a few times a year)
- Assist at events and warehouse sales
- Unbox, sort and count product from shipment deliveries
- Arrange incoming deliveries in designated storage areas
Some college, college degree, or equivalent experience preferred. Previous experience in fulfillment support preferred. Capable of being on your feet for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 10 lbs repeatedly and up to 50 lbs occasionally. Distinct attention to detail in efficient timelines. Strong follow through with proven ability to do so in past work. An understanding the day is not done until the job is completed. Shopify and ShipStation experience a plus.
Hours: Looking for full-time or part-time, all days and times considered. Weekend availability preferred.
If you're interested in the position outlined, please send an email to email@example.com
Include the following: the position you are applying for (ft or pt), a resume, and answer the follow questions:
- Why do you think you'd be a good fit for SwimZip?
- What experiences or skills do you feel you have that would contribute to this position?
- When could be your earliest start date?
- How much are you hoping to make?