Women's Swim Pants | "Geo Party
It’s a Geo Party and you’re invited!
This abstract geo print features vibrant orange and navy dots set on a bold aqua background color.
No one was left out of this party when we were designing this collection!
Melanoma, a form of skin cancer, is often found on legs because of the ongoing, intermittent exposure they receive from UV rays.
Rock these Swim Pants at the beach, during your workout, or grabbing a coffee for easy, all day protection. You’ll feel secure and held in place with the wide, high-rise waistband and internal, adjustable, draw cord. All while easily keeping track of your phone and keys in the cute side pocket of these fun leggings.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Side pocket great for your phone, room key, or sunglasses
- High rise: will hit around your belly button
- Extra wide waist-smoothing band
- Flat stitching
- Hidden tie inside waistband for a greater fit
- Raw hem detail