Women's Swim Pants | "Geo Party”
It’s a Geo Party and you’re invited!
This abstract geo print features vibrant orange and navy dots set on a bold aqua background color.No one was left out of this party when we were designing this collection!
Melanoma, a form of skin cancer, is often found on legs because of the ongoing, intermittent exposure they receive from UV rays.
Rock these Swim Pants at the beach, during your workout, or grabbing a coffee for easy, all day protection. You’ll feel secure and held in place with the wide, high-rise waistband and internal drawcord. All while, easily keeping track of your phone or keys in the convenient side pocket!
No additional undergarment or swimwear is needed under the swim pants. They are made to fit like a legging and run true to typical size.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Side pocket great for your phone, room key, or sunglasses
- High rise: will hit around your belly button
- Extra wide waist-smoothing band
- Flat stitching
- Hidden tie inside waistband for a greater fit
- All sizes have a 27” inseam
- Raw hem detail at ankles
I'm so glad these pants were made JUST for swimming! They are light and not heavy, and they also do not show through. I am short and stout w/ thick hips and thighs and ordered the XL and they were a perfect fit. I've always felt uncomfortable around summer-time and swimming. I prefer covering my legs and I've always preferred board shorts fashion-wise. So when I saw these were on sale I had to snag them! I think I can wear them around anywhere! They're styled like yoga pants but perfect to jump in the pool with.