Women's Swim Pants | "Black”
There's nothing that says swimwear staple more than solid black!
Melanoma, a form of skin cancer, is often found on legs because of the ongoing, intermittent exposure they receive from UV rays.
Rock these Swim Pants at the beach, during your workout, or grabbing a coffee for easy, all day protection. You’ll feel secure and held in place with the wide, high-rise waistband and internal drawcord. All while, easily keeping track of your phone or keys in the convenient side pocket!
No additional undergarment or swimwear is needed under the swim pants. They are made to fit like a legging and run true to typical size.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Side pocket great for your phone, room key, or sunglasses
- High rise: will hit at your belly button or above
- Extra wide waist-smoothing band
- Flat stitching
- Hidden tie inside waistband for an adjustable fit
- All sizes have a 27” inseam
- Raw hem detail
Love these for sitting on the sand with my little and not having to worry about sunscreen! The phone pocket is pretty awesome too. Please make more colors available!
These swim pants were great. I thought that they would be hot but once you are in the water but they are not. I also thought that I would feel strange wearing long pantson the beach, but no, they were much easier to use than sunscreen.
Added on snorkel excursion to trip so I rush ordered these. I don’t care how good sun lotion is it ends up washing off.
So they arrived day we were leaving I shoved them in duffel w’out trying on. When I did put them on I thought oh no too small but when I got in the water they felt great. So good I left them on until we got back to hotel. I feel like I swam faster too but I could be imagining...
Love these swim pants. Comfy like leggings. Love that my legs are protected from sun. Also you don’t feel weighted down in or out of the water when wet which I was concerned about.