Women's Swim Pants - Black
There's nothing that says swimwear staple more than solid black!
Melanoma, a form of skin cancer, is often found on legs because of the ongoing, intermittent exposure they receive from UV rays. Rock our Swim Pants at the beach, during your workout, or grabbing a coffee for easy, all day protection. You’ll feel secure and held in place with the wide, high-rise waistband and internal drawcord. All while, easily keeping track of your phone or keys in the side pocket!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Side pocket great for your phone, room key, or sunglasses
- High rise: will hit at your belly button or above
- Extra wide waist-smoothing band
- Flat stitching
- Hidden tie inside waistband for an adjustable fit
- Raw hem detail
Love these swim pants. Comfy like leggings. Love that my legs are protected from sun. Also you don’t feel weighted down in or out of the water when wet which I was concerned about.