Women's Scoop Neck Bikini Top | "Neon Pink"
Why neon swimsuits? Besides being fun, bright and several of the best swimsuit colors for visibility, neon are also some of the safest swimsuit colors. There has been much recent discussion about bathing suit color safety and the best swimsuit colors underwater. This vivid neon pink is one of the best swimsuit colors for safety ...and it’s just too cute!
Our women’s Scoop Neck Bikini Top is the swim top you’ve been looking for! With a minimal, clean squared-off neckline and convertible, adjustable straps this cute bikini top is going to move to your favorites list real fast!
Pair this adorable scoop top with High Waist Bottoms and add on a Crop Top Rash Guard, for a complete outfit that features all day built-in UPF sun protection.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Fully lined
- Removable cups
- Adjustable straps that can be converted between straight or crossed
- Elastic band under bust
- Nursing friendly
- Wash separately before wearing and rinse in cold clean water after each use.
- Hand-wash in cold water: Neon items should be washed separately in cold water to prevent the colors from fading and bleeding. Hot water (including hot tubs/spas) can cause the dye to bleed and fade quickly.
- Use mild detergent: Use a mild detergent that is free of bleach or fabric softeners. Harsh chemicals can damage the fabric and cause the color to fade.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight: Avoid drying or storing your neon swimwear in direct sunlight as it can cause the color to fade quickly. Lay flat to dry in a shaded area or indoors.
To keep neon swimwear looking its best and to maintain the quality, it’s important to follow the care instructions carefully.