Women's Long Sleeve Crop Rash Guard | “Stunner”
Set sail in this quintessential navy and white stripe nautical pattern and navigate the open waters in a timeless Breton stripe.
This Cropped Rash Guard with long sleeves is perfect for a day out around the beach, pool or just going for a stroll. Perfect to provide extra sun protection on your chest and shoulders.
Our women’s long sleeve crop top zipper rash guard looks great and gives protection both in and out of the water. The navy stripe design is a classic staple in every spring and summer wardrobe near the water.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Thumb holes
I wanted a rash guard to help with not needing to have one of my little ones put sunscreen on my back every day at the pool. The zipper is amazing and works super well. I also wore the rash guard while snorkeling down in the Keys and had no issues at all. It’s quick drying and fits well. I could have probably gone down a size but I’m very happy with my purchase
I wore my rash guard while snorkeling at Dry Tortugas NP. It was perfect: kept me from sun burns, looked cute, easy to take on and off as we changed for the boat ride. The sleeves are too long for me, but at 5 feet tall, all long sleeves are too long. I got a lot of compliments from jealous beach goers. I will take this anywhere I plan on swimming outside.
This top is exactly what I needed! It is true to size and so comfortable! I needed a top that would protect the skin on my chest, shoulders, and upper back, but still allow for my abdomen to get a little sun while I swim laps. It's everything I hoped for and more!
Love this top. Sometimes the long sleeve rash guards are too warm for me- but I want the arm protection. This is a great compromise! I almost bought a small- but glad I got the medium. I’m typically a medium- but some reviews said it ran big. I think for my broad shoulders the medium was perfect.
So useful - not having to apply cream speeds things up for kids when they’re rushing to get into the pool!