Women's Long Sleeve Crop Rash Guard | “Navy”
There aren't many other colors more classic than Navy, perfect for pairing with nearly any SwimZip design.
This Cropped Rash Guard with long sleeves is perfect for a day out around the beach, pool or just going for a stroll, to provide extra sun protection on your chest and shoulders.
Our women’s long sleeve crop top zipper rash guard looks great and gives protection both in and out of the water.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Thumb holes
I love this crop zip top. I bought size 1X and it fits so well. However, I am a petite 1X. I have shorter than average arms. I cannot imagine this would fit an average 1X. I do wish it had a hood tho.
This rash guard is exactly what I was looking for. I love that it’s a crop top and that it can be fully unzipped on the front. Didn’t think I’d like the thumb holes but I love them! Sleeves are a great length. It is tight under my armpits, don’t know if that’s because I have broad shoulders or my boobs have gotten bigger with a baby but it is a little bit uncomfortable. Despite that, the M fits well and I’m glad I got the M since I’m usually between a S and M. Would love if more color options were added!
Perfect for sun protection and those cooler days at the lake! High quality material. This was my first swimzip product and I will be ordering more!
It's not too easy to find long sleeve, full zip rash guards for adults, so I was happy to get this crop option because it's so darn cute! Dries quick, good quality, love the thumb loops on the sleeves. :)
I felt like this was a cute jacket but not something I would probably swim in. When I zip it up and stretch in the air it feels like it comes a bit high. It’s like it’s not tight enough around my body to stay down.
I really like it for when I get out of the pool to cover my shoulders.