Kids Short Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard Swim Shirt | “White”
Our short sleeve rash guard is the perfect UV protective swim jacket to provide extra sun protection for your kiddo on their chest and shoulders. Keep them protected from the sun all day long. It’s perfect for the pool, beach, and everywhere in between.
Made from SPF 50+ sun protective fabric, to block 98% of UVA and UVB rays. This rashie is simple to toss on for all-day sun protection with your favorite swimsuit or as a light jacket when you’re headed to the park. Keeps you sun safe in and out the water.
Our full-length front zipper makes taking it on and off incredibly easy, even when wet!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-rubbing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
These fit so well and are so comfortable! I love that I don't have to pull it over my sons head, which makes it so easy to get on/off. The material is great, and the zipper is smooth.
I bought two of these rash gaurds for my grandsons. The 4 year old and the 9 year both love them.
Our son needed a rash guard with a zipper because he hates taking it off when it’s so tight around his head (especially when it’s wet!). It took us awhile to find what we needed as he got older so when we came across SwimZip, it was truly a lifesaver!
We initially got a short sleeve and a long sleeve to try it out. When we received both, he practically outworn them in a matter of a few weeks so we had to order a couple more. They’re really great quality and even after multiple washes, they’re still in good shape. We couldn’t be happier!!
Note - we did find that the short sleeves had a wider/baggier neck than the long sleeves.