Kids Short Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard Swim Shirt | “Navy”
There aren't many other colors more classic than Navy, perfect for pairing with nearly any SwimZip design.
Our short sleeve rash guard is the perfect UV protective swim jacket to provide extra sun protection for your kiddo on their chest and shoulders. Keep them protected from the sun all day long. It’s perfect for the pool, beach, and everywhere in between.
Made from SPF 50+ sun protective fabric, to block 98% of UVA and UVB rays. This rashie is simple to toss on for all-day sun protection with your favorite swimsuit or as a light jacket when you’re headed to the park. Keeps you sun safe in and out the water.
Our full-length front zipper makes taking it on and off incredibly easy, even when wet!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-rubbing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
Love the zipper. So easy to get on and off. No more squeezing my toddlers head through a tiny hole to get a wet swim suit off. Sized up for a perfect fit.
This is my 3rd or 4th purchase! So easy to use without pulling over a kiddos head and excellent for the pool or beach!!
Bought this swim shirt for my 5 y/o, who needed a swim suit for school water play but had trouble taking off standard rash guards by himself. This shirt is a dream, we'll be back every summer.
These rash guards are so amazing that you don’t have to wear it with just swimsuits! You can pair it with a pair of shorts or pants and wear it on the daily! They are so soft and silky, my girls love them. We also love the extra coverage it provides during the sunny days at the beach!