Girls Ruffle One-Piece Swimsuit | "Too Sweet" Neon Pink
Why neon swimsuits? Besides being fun, bright and several of the best swimsuit colors for visibility, neon are also some of the safest swimsuit colors. There has been much recent discussion about bathing suit color safety and the best swimsuit colors underwater. This vivid neon pink is one of the best swimsuit colors for safety ...and it’s just too cute!
This "Too Sweet” ruffle one-piece swimsuit is perfect for your girl on the go! She’ll love the ruffle details down the front of the suit and you’ll love features like adjustable straps and easy change diaper snaps on infant sizes!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Cute ruffle details on sleeve shoulders down the front
- Adjustable straps to customize fit and grow with your little one!
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Fully lined
- Infant sizes (6-24 month) come with 3 snaps at the crotch to make diaper changing a snap!
- Wash separately before wearing and rinse in cold clean water after each use.
- Hand-wash in cold water: Neon items should be washed separately in cold water to prevent the colors from fading and bleeding. Hot water (including hot tubs/spas) can cause the dye to bleed and fade quickly.
- Use mild detergent: Use a mild detergent that is free of bleach or fabric softeners. Harsh chemicals can damage the fabric and cause the color to fade.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight: Avoid drying or storing your neon swimwear in direct sunlight as it can cause the color to fade quickly. Lay flat to dry in a shaded area or indoors.
To keep neon swimwear looking its best and to maintain the quality, it’s important to follow the care instructions carefully.