Boys Long Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard and Swim Trunk Set | "Tropical Birds”
Don’t get your feathers all ruffled! Our vibrant Tropical Bird print features a menagerie of birds from parrots to toucans to flamingos all set on a pastel background.
This two piece long sleeve rash guard set will have him making waves at the pool and beach. You’ll relax knowing he is protected from the sun, while he enjoys playing comfortably all day long.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Rash Guard: Nylon/Spandex
- Swim Trunk: Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Elastic waistband and adjustable tie waist drawstring closure for flexible sizing
- Two side pockets and one back patch pocket, perfect for all the sea treasures
- Eyelets at the center back waist and back pocket to avoid air buildup when cannonballing
- Soft jersey linear for extra security and comfort
Pattern is so cute and fit is perfect! Kept my little one covered and comfortable all day.
The zipper feature is everything! No more peeling off wet bathing suits over the head. We brought these to the beach so we could get them on and off comfortable without sand sticking to our faces and hair because the zipper allows for easy take off! We really love them.
My son loves these and happily puts them on without a fuss. We've gotten lots of compliments on the cool design and colors. Thanks SwimZip!
This set just continues the long tradition of swimzip being amazing. They’re products are high quality and the perfect length. Typical Boys swimsuits are so poorly made in length that swimzip leaves me refreshed every time I purchase from them. They understand young children an the importance of appropriate lengths and continue to impress me with their quality. The only suits my kids ever want to wear.