Boys Long Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard and Swim Trunk Set | "Geo Party"
It’s a Geo Party and you’re invited! This abstract geo print features vibrant orange and navy dots set on a bold aqua background color.
No one was left out of this party when we were designing this collection!
This two piece long sleeve rash guard set will have him making waves at the pool and beach. You’ll relax knowing he is protected from the sun, while he enjoys playing comfortably all day long.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Rash Guard: Nylon/Spandex
- Swim Trunk: Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Elastic waistband and adjustable tie waist drawstring closure for flexible sizing
- Two side pockets and one back patch pocket, perfect for all the sea treasures
- Eyelets at the center back waist and back pocket to avoid air buildup when cannonballing
- Soft jersey linear for extra security and comfort
I’ve bought this set for my grandson before, and it’s so awesome that I bought it for my nephew. Both boys and their moms love it for the quality, the sun protection, and the cuteness.
When my son was younger we had a swimzip full bodysuit which we absolutely loved and were sad when he outgrew it. We decided to stick with swimzip and get 2 more suits this year. This suit is SO CUTE and my son loves wearing it for splash days at daycare. The zipper is so convenient and the material feels great. I want one for me honestly. I hope swimzip is around for a long time and look forward to many many more swimsuits purchased in the future.
My 9 yr old had a SwimZip rashguard for 2 yrs that he finally wore out. We opted to get the set this time because we loved the color and design scheme. He is special needs and having the zip front has been a game changer since he can’t dress himself…..they are so easy to put on and take off especially when they are wet! And the quality and craftsmanship is far above any of the rashguards I’ve bought elsewhere. We LOVE these rashguards and will continue to come back to SwimZip for more!